End Accessible Multi-Pedestal Table - APT Series
Installation / Mount
MATERIAL & LENGTH CHOICES
Model APT Multi-Pedestal Rectangular Picnic Tables provide a secure, permanent location which prevents theft. These picnic tables have 8 ft. tops which extend 1 foot beyond each end of the 6 ft. seats, 30" table height and 18" seat height (nominal dimensions). The design meets or exceeds current ADA guidelines for wheelchair accessibility and provides for wheelchair access at both ends.
FRAME: Two heavy pedestal posts of 3" x 6" x 1/8" wall rectangular steel tubing to support the table top and each seat. Exposed ends of frame posts are sealed with welded on end caps. Model APT/P frame posts have 1/4” x 8” square steel bolt down base plates welded on (anchor bolts not included). Use Model ANC1-4 Anchor Kit (Requires 1 kit per leg = 6 per table).
FINISH: Standard finish: hot dip galvanized after fabrication for maximum protection from elements. Or choose a powder coat finish (in place of galvanized finish) in your choice of color.
LENGTH: 8 ft. table with 6 ft. seats.
- Untreated or pressure treated #1 southern yellow pine
- 100% recycled plastic planks
- D-Type expanded steel themo-plastic coated
- V-Type expanded Steel themo-plastic coated
- R-Type perforated steel thermo-plastic coated
- H-Type perforated steel thermo-plastic coated
- Formed steel channel thermo-plastic coated
See Material Options.
OPTIONAL: Model ANC1-4 Anchor Kit (Requires 1 kit per leg)