End Accessible Multi-Pedestal Picnic Table - APT Series
Model APT Multi-Pedestal Rectangular Picnic Tables provide a secure, permanent location which prevents theft. These picnic tables have 8 ft. tops which extend 1 foot beyond each end of the 6 ft. seats, 30" table height and 18" seat height (nominal dimensions). The design meets or exceeds current ADA guidelines for wheelchair accessibility and provides for wheelchair access at both ends.
FRAME: Two heavy pedestal posts of 3" x 6" x 1/8" wall rectangular steel tubing to support the table top and each seat. Exposed ends of frame posts are sealed with welded on end caps. Model APT/P frame posts have 1/4” x 8” square steel bolt down base plates welded on (anchor bolts not included). Use Model ANC1-4 Anchor Kit (Requires 1 kit per leg = 6 per table).
FINISH: Standard finish: hot dip galvanized after fabrication for maximum protection from elements. Or choose a powder coat finish (in place of galvanized finish) in your choice of color.
LENGTH: 8 ft. table with 6 ft. seats.
- Untreated or pressure treated #1 southern yellow pine (nom. 2x10)
- 100% recycled plastic planks (nom. 2x10)
- D-Type expanded steel themo-plastic coated
- V-Type expanded Steel themo-plastic coated
- R-Type perforated steel thermo-plastic coated
- H-Type perforated steel thermo-plastic coated
- Formed steel channel thermo-plastic coated
OPTIONAL: Model ANC1-4 Anchor Kit (Requires 1 kit per leg)
You May Also Like
These Campfire Rings are designed to meet ADA guidelines for accessiblity. CLICK TO SEE MORE.
These charcoal grills meet the ADA guidelines for accessibility and operability. CLICK TO SEE MORE.